Date:      Wed, 8 Dec 1999 10:18:38 -0800 (PST)
From:      <keith@mail.telestream.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   G2 Player

I've installed the Linux RealAudio G2 player and it all seems to install
and start up just fine using linux emulation.. However I get this error
message when it attempts to play sound.

LINUX: 'ioctl' fd=7, typ=0x44d(M), num=0x76 not implemented

Dec  8 10:16:30 core /kernel: Sound: DMA (output) timed out - IRQ/DRQ
config error?

Dec  8 10:16:30 core /kernel: Sound: DMA (output) timed out - IRQ/DRQ
config error?

I've changed the config in the kernal a few times to try and get rid of
the IRQ/DRQ error to no avail.  Is that error more a symtom of the LINUX:
error or are would they be in any way related?

Thanks.

Keith