Date:      Wed, 17 Mar 1999 10:54:48 -0800
From:      Ken Marx <kmarx@bigshed.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, ache@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   timidity-0.2i on 2.2.8?

Hi,

Trying to build timidty (0.2i) on a 2.2.8 box from ports.
I get:

	===>  timidity-0.2i is marked as broken: fetch.

Anyone know what's up with this? Or, more to the point,
what can I do to get timidity up and running?

Couldn't find any specific ref to this in the archives.

Thanks,
k.

--
Ken Marx, kmarx@bigshed.com
We urgently need to dot our i's and cross our t's and take a broad horizontal