Date:      Mon, 15 Oct 2012 11:31:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      bv_arvind <arvind.viswanathan@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Freebsd 7 with xen ports not working with secondary harddisk

Hi,

I ported xen changes to FreeBSD 7 and it came up fine and i am able to
forward using the interfaces. When I tried to create a new virtual harddisk
and format it I get a core dump. The core dump file does not seem to point
to anywhere. Here are the relevant dmesg:
xbd0: 40961MB <Virtual Block Device> at device/vbd/768 on xenbusb_front0
xbd0: attaching as ad0
xctrl0: <Xen Control Device> on xenstore0
nbusb_front0
xbd1: attaching as ad1

o/p of /dev:
AN# ls | grep ad
ad0
ad0s1
ad0s1a
ad0s1b
ad0s1c
ad0s1d
ad0s1e
ad0s1f
ad0s1g
ad1

The device got attached correctly as well. However after zeroing the boot
sector, trying to create a bsdlabel results in error,
AN# dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/ad1 bs=64k count=1
1+0 records in
1+0 records out
65536 bytes transferred in 0.000834 secs (78581449 bytes/sec)
AN# bsdlabel -w ad1
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Thanks
Arvind