Date:      Thu, 28 May 1998 11:49:23 +0200
From:      Vincent <snowvince@i-france.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Scsi Cdrom mounting problems

Hi this is Vincent

I tried for 5 days to mount my new scsi cdrom, but without success.
It's a plextor scsi cdrom type 2.

In the boot session of Freebsd 2.2.5 it 's well configured by looking at
all the boot commands I can see /

cd0(aic0:4:0) and then all the type of the cdrom

But in root i try "mount -t cd9660 /dev/cd0c /cdrom" and each time after
typing enter i have no answer back and again cd0c(aic0:4:0) time out.

Could you try to help me because i can' t do more now.
thank you

Vincent