Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:21:13 -0700
From:      "Leonard C." <leonardc9@usa.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DSL recommendations for SF/Bay?

Does anybody have any recommendations on DSL providers in the SF Bay area,
specifically Berkeley. I'm looking to run NAT on my FreeBSD box, along with
some other services, so I'm looking for a provider with static IPs and
something that's compatible with FreeBSD.

The choices out there are mindboggling. :-)

Does anybody have any tips on who to go with and who to avoid?

Thanks,

Leonard

--
Support the Blue Ribbon Campaign for free speech online
http://www.eff.org/blueribbon.html