Date:      Sun, 04 Jul 2004 22:47:03 -0500
From:      uidzero <uidzero@one-arm.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: win32-codecs ports strange

Byung-hee H. wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I could not install win32-codecs for mplayer.
>In result, win32-codecs download files was changed.
>Thus, I report the matter.
>
>This is a kernel version of my desktop OS.
># date
>Mon Jul 5 11:43:22 KST 2004
># uname -v
>FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #0: Sun Jul 4 21:15:13 KST 2004 root@tz3220e.izb.knu.ac.kr:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/TZ3220E
>
>Regards,
>Byung-hee H.
>
>ps.
>I attached the patch files.

Download the codecs from: http://site.n.ml.org/info/mplayer/

qt6dlls.tar.bz2         rp9codecs.tar.bz2       xanimdlls.tar.bz2
qtextras.tar.bz2        win32codecs.tar.bz2

Into your "/usr/ports/distfiles/win32/" directory and thn "make install
clean"  for mplayer. I'mn ot sure why it's doingthat but, that is what
I had to do.

Good luck,

Michael

--
Michael D. Whities
uidzero@one-arm.com

--

There are four colors of hats to watch for:
Black, White, Grey, and Red.

The meanings are:
Cracker, Hacker, Guru, and Victim.