Date:      Wed, 6 Jun 2001 20:07:23 +0200
From:      Axel Scheepers <ascheepe@surf.iae.nl>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Encrypted passwords

Really weird,
I made a small mistake the other day which resulted in plaintext passwords in the
password database. I ran the db trough perl using the crypt function to generate
the passwords and everything was ok again ...
How many characters are in the enc. pw field ? There should be 13.

Hope this helps in a way ..
Gr,
Axel

Met vriendelijke groet,