Date:      Sat, 27 May 2006 10:33:49 -0300
From:      "Carlos F. A. Paniago" <carlos.paniago@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: The latest patchset for amd64 (Was: Re: Why only for i386)

 > Here is the lastest patchset against ports/editors/openoffice-2.0:
 >
 > http://people.freebsd.org/~jkim/OOo203rc3_20060526.diff
 >
 > It crashes with Gnome for unknown reason but it seems to work with KDE
 > or non-GTK based WMs on FreeBSD/amd64.
 >
 > If you see any problems, let me know.
 >
 > Cheers,
 >
 >Jung-uk Kim

Oops. This patchset is against
/usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-2.0-devel and not against
/usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-2.0. And in my KDE environment it
didn' t work. It stops before the end of the registering process. And I
hav to compile with the flags:
LOCALIZED_LANG=pt-BR
WITH_CUPS=yes
WITH_KDE=yes
WITHOUT_MOZILLA=yes
The first one is because of my natural language (portuguese). I use cups
(not lpr) in my instalation and KDE too, but the mozilla stuff is
because the mozilla is not working in this version.

Paniago