Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:57:41 +0100
From:      "Sven Peters" <sp@lucky-tv.de>
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@scsiguy.com>, <AIC7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   AW: Problem with 29160 and ADIC Tape Library

Hi Justin,

The backup package (legato) allows to change the timing settings - but these
for the time after the driver acknowledges the request..so this won't help.
The issue is the timeout of the scsi driver itself - who long it waits
before aborting a command. How is it set? Can these be modified?
I'll try the new driver today...

Regards
-Sven