Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 2000 19:42:48 -0500
From:      "C J Michaels" <cjm2@earthling.net>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   named: refused query on non-query socket

Hello,
I didn't see anything in the archives about this.  There are NUMEROUS
entries in my /var/log/messages with the following error message:

Mar  8 12:34:03 cartman named[146]: refused query on non-query socket from
[10.0.0.3].1124

The port number changes for each message, and it's not always 10.0.0.3 but
it is a machine on the internal network.

I tried searching the mailing list archives and also on deja and I didn't
find anything helpful, has anyone else seen this?  and if so do they know
what to do about it?

Thanks,
-Chris