Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 1999 09:36:40 -0800 (PST)
From:      Nicole Harrington <nicole@nmhtech.com>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Possible advocacy piece?

Greetings everyone
 I have been working with an online newspaper in setting up and maintaining
their server. Now this Single, dual processesor Server is doing Up to 3Mill=
ion
hits per day. Of course running FreeBSD.

 Now to me this seems pretty good. The question I have is, how or what can =
I do
to use this to help FreeBSD advocacy AND of course toss the name of the Onl=
ine
NewsPaper out there, making it worthwhile for them to promote?

 I don't agree with many of their views, but it seems like a great advocacy
piece to me. But who would be interested? Or is it one of those, write up
something and sent it anywhere you can think of things?

 Any ideas or good places interested in these sorts of things?

 Thanks

  Nicole

   Maximum/Average
Total KB transferred     139860976
Total KB saved by cache   10417201
Total files sent          31474693
Max hits per day           3229174
Average hits per day       1015312
Max hits per hour           276938
Average hits per hour        42304
Total unique sites          382149

(based on the last 15 Days)
 (They generate over 2 Gigs of logs per day so I have been having trouble
dealing with them, but I have it worked out now.)

 The URL:  http://www.worldnetdaily.com/

=20

                          | o_o  |__  ) )          =20
          nicole@nmhtech.com | http://www.webweaver.net/