Date:      Sun, 9 Aug 1998 23:45:13 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        junkmale@xtra.co.nz
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: receiving mail directly

On Mon, Aug 10, 1998 at 01:12:42AM +1200, Dan Langille wrote:
> On 9 Aug 98, at 23:08, Sue Blake wrote:
>
> Yeah, I realised that as soon as I sent it.

Hehe, aint it always the way!

> > <slightly-off-topic> And many thanks for the help before with Pegasus
> > Mail. A few people have been grateful to receive your advice to use a
> > non-proportional font like courier to get the formatting to work right!
> > </slightly-off-topic>
>
> Good.  Glad to know it helped others too.  But it's all your fault.  After
> all, it was you told me about the problem in the first place.

My fault? MY fault?? OK, I pushed a little and you swayed :-)

> http://www.dvl-software.com/freebsd : my [mis]adventures

Eh, what's this? Thought nobody would read down that far, eh? I know I
shouldn't laugh at your misfortunes, but, well, some of it's just so
close to the bone! The casually curious heading "Where's my file
system?" and matter of fact observations like "mounting fd0 without a
floppy gives a GPF" really cracked me up... still wiping the coffee off
the monitor... Not that anything like that has *ever* happened to me.
Oh no, not in the last week, anyway.

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-