Date:      Sat, 20 Feb 1999 14:54:41 +0200
From:      Eugene Vedistchev <e.vedischev@belabm.by>
To:        Gahn Lu <ipfreak@netscape.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CompaQ hardware

Hello

DeskPro XL 560 - 2.2.8 only:
AMD scsi driver which hasn't rewritten for new CAM SCSI layer in 3.x.
driver for AMD PCnet LAN chip is unstable, though :(

Proliat 800 - 2.2.8 and 3.x:
Compaq Integrated UW SCSI = Symbios 875, driver exist, there was
succesful reports in mailings lists;
Compaq Integrated Netelligent 10/100 - TI ThunderLAN chip, driver xl0.

Eugene

PS. Sorry for bad english :)