Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:07:52 -0400
From:      Gerald A.Speak <gaspeak@va.prestige.net>
To:        Justin Stanford <jus@security.za.net>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Upgrading HDD space on existing installation.. ideas?

Hi,

I know this isn't really the answer to your question just a suggestion for a
temporary fix.  I am assuming that you make use of the port system to install
software.  Have you gone through /usr/ports/distfiles and removed the
old/un-needed distfiles?  That may help clear up some space, also look for
any *.core files that may be laying around.

Speak