Date:      Wed, 08 Mar 2000 19:47:06 -0500
From:      "Tommy Forrest - KE4PYM" <tforrest@mcs.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, "Ben Williams" <williamsl@home.com>
Subject:   Re: Re[5]: dialpad.com

I have dialpad.com working fine on my 3.3Release system.  Here's what
I've got:

natd.conf:
unregistered_only yes
dynamic
redirect_port tcp spicket:51210 51210
redirect_port udp spicket:51200 51200
redirect_port udp spicket:51201 51201

where spicket is 10.0.0.1 and an entry in my hosts file for it.

Works *JUST* fine.

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000 03:29:08 -0500, Ben Williams wrote:

>   I happened to have a smidgen of time on my hands and went back to
>dialpad's site. http://dialpad.com/support/faq.html#firewall appears
>to give the necessary info for building your rules to use dialpad
>behind a firewall or a NAT box.
>   Possibly further discussions about how to get the various VoIP
>(dialpad, netmeeting, etc.) should move to the IPFW list since they're
>pretty specifically FW questions. Yes?
>
>Quoting Myself                                      Tuesday, March 07, 2000
>BW> Oops! I've been wrong before but I don't intentionally spread
>BW> mis-information. Sorry!

Tommy Forrest - KE4PYM -  tforrest@mcs.net
http://www.mcs.net/~tforrest
And now, its time, for some useless, bandwidth wasting words of wisdom:
Suicidal Twin Kills Sister By Mistake!

PGP Public Key Fingerprint: 5762 A3CC 8EA5 8542  9666 222B 61A9 2558

** Tag(s) inserted by Bandit Tagger98 - http://www.gbar.dtu.dk/~c918704