Date:      Wed, 16 Jun 1999 10:40:08 -0500
From:      Jonathan Towne <wrongway@slic.com>
To:        Christoph.Prevezanos@Uni-Bielefeld.de
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: PCI Soundcard

Christoph, i should note, that, the Asound gold 16bit cards, work very well
with the pcm drivers, i've got two machines with them, you should be able to
i bought my pair for $13 US each.. thats very cheap, considering a true sb16 is
$40+ ;)  I can't recommend a place to find them, seeing as how it appears that
you are in germany, but, i bought my pair at http://www.mcmelectronics.com/

--
Jonathan Towne					wrongway@slic.com
Systems Administrator