Date:      Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:03:05 +0100 (CET)
From:      hexplodr <hexploder@yahoo.it>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org, freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   libgnomeui, bad reference from libtool

Hi!
making port x11-toolkits/libgnomeui I get the
following
error:

grep: /usr/X11R6/lib/libgnomecanvas-2.la: No such file
or directory
sed: /usr/X11R6/lib/libgnomecanvas-2.la: No such file
or directory
gnome-libtool: link:
`/usr/X11R6/lib/libgnomecanvas-2.la' is not a valid
libtool archive

The expecting library is actually located in:
/usr/local/lib/libgnomecanvas-2.la

the system is fbsd6.1 and libraries have been updated
(included gnome components, as from file UPDATING
[20061014]).

What am I supposed to do? Create a link in
/usr/X11R6/lib? Should the port be updated?

Thanks