Date:      Tue, 2 Jun 2015 12:18:40 -0300
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Mat=C3=ADas_Perret_Cantoni?= <perretcantonim@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can you tell me something about you development host?

Hello everyone! I've been playing around with FreeBSD for about a year
now and I'd like to set a "better" development environment. Right now
I'm running FreeBSD on VirtualBox on top of Linux Mint.

I use Linux Mint because I need a GUI for web browsing and some rich
text editing. And I use FreeBSD for building images for ARM boards,
and some driver development.

But this configuration is sometimes very uncomfortable. Specially for
flashing SD cards, and file exchange between both hosts (Linux and
FreeBSD)

So, what can you tell me about you development station?
What's your setup?
Can you make me any recommendation?

I also wonder how do you manage your emails, specially the ones from
this mailing list. Do you use some text based tool? Or just a GUI one?

Many thanks in advance you all!

Regards, Matias.-