Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 2017 14:10:50 +0000
From:      Shivansh Rai <shivansh@freebsd.org>
To:        rahul gupta <rkg10100@gmail.com>,  "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Need Help regarding contribution to Free BSD Projects

Hi Rahul,

Corresponding to each of the projects listed on that page, you'll see a
field named "Technical Contact". You can simply click on the link in that
field to visit the wiki page of the developer concerned with that project.
The common email format is something like this - if the id in "Technical
Contact" is for e.g. xyz@ then the corresponding email address will be
xyz@freebsd.org

Hope this helps.
Regards,