Date:      Thu, 8 Sep 2011 13:24:04 +0400
From:      Lev Serebryakov <lev@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-geom@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Is here any way for shell script to understand, is GEOM consumed or not?

Hello, Freebsd-geom.

  I need to understand from shell script, is given GEOM consumed, or
 not.

 What I mean, I need to distinguish could given GEOM (disk or
something else) be added into stripe or mirror. For example, not used
disk could be added and disk, which is part of other GEOM, could not.

 But question is not only about disks, but about more complex classes
too.

 I can not find any utility to dump inn shell-parseable form all
consumer-producer graph.

--=20
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev@FreeBSD.org>