Date:      Fri, 6 Nov 1998 18:02:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Feldman <green@unixhelp.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   linux_clone things

I need to figure out WHY this system has gotten less stable than before,
with these patches or without. When I can be sure this system itself is
stable (then I'll have to verify the patches as they are now are stable,
since they seemed to lock up relatively soon after boot...), I'll continue
work on this.

Cheers,
Brian Feldman

P.S. When I continue work on this (maybe tonight), I will be probably
using a new malloc for sigacts... 304 bytes is a pretty expensive malloc,
don't you think? OHHH now I just figured out why my patches made the
system unstable:
+     if (args->flags & CLONE_SIGHAND)
+       p2->p_sigacts = p->p_sigacts;
I'll fix this tonight.