Date:      Tue, 3 Apr 2012 14:52:19 -0400
From:      vasanth rao naik sabavat <vasanth.raonaik@gmail.com>
To:        Mark Tinguely <marktinguely@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: question about amd64 pagetable page allocation.

Hello Mark,

I think pmap_remove_pages() is executed only for the current process.

   2549 #ifdef PMAP_REMOVE_PAGES_CURPROC_ONLY
   2550     if (pmap != vmspace_pmap(curthread->td_proc->p_vmspace)) {
   2551         printf("warning: pmap_remove_pages called with non-current
pmap\n");
   2552         return;
   2553     }
   2554 #endif

I dont still get it why this was removed?

Thanks,
Vasanth