Date:      Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:10:56 +0100
From:      Martin Welk <mw@theatre.sax.de>
To:        George Cox <gjvc@extremis.demon.co.uk>
Subject:   Re: LAN analizer

On Tue, Jan 25, 2000 at 10:57:42AM +0000, George Cox wrote:

> On 25/01 10:00, FreeBSD mailing list wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know of any freeware LAN Analizer ehich can be used on
> > freebsd??
>
> Start at 'man tcpdump'

This is a good, but cruel answer :-) I think this starting to be a FAQ,
when it wasn't already one yet.

Ethereal is a good choice, look at /usr/ports/net/ethereal or an
appropriate package.

Regards,

Martin
--
,,You know, there's a lot of opportunities, if you're knowing to take them,
        you know, there's a lot of opportunities, if there aren't