Date:      Mon, 14 Apr 1997 17:13:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Fanning <cfanning@jingoro.prevmed.sunysb.edu>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tyan ATX 1668

* warning: I haven't done this myself

If you check Tyan's FTP site there is a directory which has an AMI BIOS for
the board.  I haven't flashed this myself so I have no idea if it works at
all.  Someone said that the AMI BIOS Tyan supplied them with worked in
another board after the Award failed them.  Might be worth checking out.

There's also an "eval" directory for what looks like the next major revision
of the Award BIOS.  It's pretty safe to say that this isn't supported at all
but it would be interesting to see if this fixed a few problems being
reported here.

Chris