Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2000 15:40:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <scott@lackluster.net>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: REM56G-100??

On Tue, 19 Sep 2000, Warner Losh wrote:

> Combo cards generally aren't supported.  They generally work for one
> of their functions.  The xe driver is a bit of an exception because it
> tries to support both sides of the house.

so are you saying it is possible to use the RJ45 port?

I thought what I had was what some refer to as the "dingo" card?

e.g.
<http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=4725+6561+/usr/local/www/db/text/2000/freebsd-mobile/20000507.freebsd-mobile>;

> I don't have any of these cards.  They are still expensive on ebay :-)

hmm, I just looked and I see a bunch for under $100..some don't specify
the model but they look exactly like mine.

Scot

--
scott@lackluster.net                |   "(Scott) is that penumbra of
http://www.lackluster.net/~scott/   |    every discussion that perceivably has