Date:      Wed, 22 May 2002 21:30:47 -0400
From:      "Morse, Richard E." <REMORSE@PARTNERS.ORG>
To:        'Patrick Almeter' <tolkienfreak32@yahoo.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Where? and Which?

Patrick Almeter [mailto:tolkienfreak32@yahoo.com] wrote:

> Where on your site can I go to download the free
> firewall? I can't find it. Or is the firewall included
> when you download freeBSD altogether (by clicking
> download freeBSD....) If what I said in the last
> sentence is true, which version ( vesion meaning like
> e.g- 5.0, 4.6, 6.7 etc.) of FreeBSD has the best
> firewall. I have Windows98 if that helps.

Hi!  I'm afraid that any firewall for FreeBSD would be of no use to you.
FreeBSD is an operating system, just as Windows is an operating system.
However, the two are not compatible -- programs written for FreeBSD won't run
(at least, not without a lot of rewriting) on Windows.

For Windows Firewalls, try going here:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&q=windows+firewalls

HTH,
Ricky