Date:      Fri, 19 Dec 1997 14:08:42 +0100
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@giovannelli.it>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Radius, some questions ...

I'd like to receive some information on the radius server...

I have to set up a Total Control by 3com, formerly USR, that use radius
for autentificate users.
It must be the terminal server for a little ISP here in Prato...

I looked in the ports to find a radius server and I found two...

I took one of the two to make some tests, but digging here and there on
the net I continued to find radiusd ...:-)

Now, I'd like to find one that is inexpensive and that can avoid two
users logging at the same time with only one account...

Have someone some hints to do that ? Any names of radius server ? or any
special configuration entry, because the :

Simultaneous-Use = 1

in the user file seems not work for the radiusd I choose...Perhpas it is
a radiusd fault ? or an error of mine in configuring ?

Here is my only entry in the user file :

DEFAULT Authentication-Type = Unix-PW
        Service-Type = Framed,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.0,
        Framed-Routing = None,
        Framed-MTU = 1500,
        Simultaneous-Use = 1,
	Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP

Thanks to everyone for the attention, and please if you know something
about ... reply :-)

--

Regards...

Gianmarco