Date:      Wed, 02 Feb 2000 15:02:54 PST
From:      "steve perow" <chillin40@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ppp error

I've recently installed freebsd and I have started to do the ppp
while doing this I came across the article defcon1 page has up on 10 min
start up just to get on the net...I did the  ppp.linkup and ppp.conf and
when I do ppp user isp to get connected it says 'warning ppp.conf line 2
error colon not found' and it does this through line 12

can you help me?

steve