Date:      Wed, 5 Jul 1995 21:10:42 -0400
From:      durham@w2xo.pgh.pa.us (James C. Durham)
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   While you're at it!...

Hi, I'm the guy who was installing 2.0.5 ALPHA from floppies. I finally
got around to installing 2.0.5 RELEASE and found a couple more little
tweeks that need to be done...

When it installs the root floppy, it apparently wants to see a
2nd root floppy. If you just shove in the bin floppy, it figures it out,
but it could be confusing to some folks.

Also, it would be great to include somewhere a warning that the root
floppy must be left gzipped. (Whooops...).

And...(finally).. the floppy sets for this distribution have to
live in a *subdirectory* on the floppy..ie; bin/bin.aa . This is
probably an oversight, since the earlier versions didn't work this way.

I forget who's working on the install script, but thought this
might get read and tweeked for the SNAP.

-Jim Durham