Date:      Mon, 29 Sep 1997 10:30:01 -0700
From:      tront@cs.sfu.ca
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CHAP missing from handbook

I was reading the postscript version of the handbook dated May 1997, which
I downloaded from your main site and printed in its entirety last week, and
it seems to be missing section 13.1.5.4 on PAP and CHAP as used by PPP, yet
I found this section by doing a documentation search on 'CHAP'.  Is the
postscript version of the handbook out of date?  If so, can you please post
a newer version.  More importantly for me personally, is the more recent
version changed so much that it would be worth me printing the whole 400
pages again?

Thanks,
Russ Tront, Instructor
School of Computing Science