Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:34:33 -0600
From:      "Carl M. Gregory" <mc8@purehype.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Fw: Returned mail: see transcript for details

Little question that is bugging me, I forwarded what I got back from the
MAILER-DEAMON... it states this
now... my MX is mail.purehype.net, in local-host-names I do have
purehype.net.  This address looks crazy... a merge of purehype.net and
mail.purehype.net just droping the m in mail.  Why is it doing this?  I'm
stumped...  in local-host-names i have tried it with and without
mail.purehype.net as an entrie, but still the same thing.  Should I even
wory about this malformed address line?

Carl M. Gregory - MC_8
gregory@worldinter.net
www.purehype.net