Date:      Mon, 21 Jul 1997 07:21:57 -0500
From:      Richard J Kuhns <rjk@sparcmill.grauel.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@rover.village.org>
Cc:        Richard J Kuhns <rjk@sparcmill.grauel.com>, Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Supermicro P6SNE manuals?

Warner Losh writes:

 > However, are the pins on the motherboard numbered:
 > 	1   2   3   4   5
 > 	6   7   8   9  10
 > or
 > 	1   3   5   7   9
 > 	2   4   6   8  10
 >
 > I'd really like to know.  I suspect that the company that sole me my
 > PPro back in march shipped the wrong kind of cable because swapping in
 > a different cable fixed the problem (and I know have both 1-2 and 1-6
 > cables laying around).
 >
 > Warner

Sorry, I'm not sure.  Can you suggest an easy/safe way to find out?  I
really don't want to take my machine apart again, but it would be worth it
to find out.  Pin 1 was labelled and pin 10 was missing, but that doesn't
really help anything :(

--
Richard Kuhns			rjk@grauel.com
PO Box 6249			Tel: (765)477-6000 \