Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:20:47 -0400
From:      "brain_damaged" <brain_damaged@florida-wireless.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   unable to write to files or created db

Hello,
I am not sure what I have done wrong in the setup or
what.
I have a freebsd 4.3 machine with mysql ,php, webmin and postfix running on it.
When we try to write to files like in webmin to the mysql database we get errors saying can't create or write to the file. I tried thru phpmyadmin also.
 the exact error is this:
Failed to save field : SQL alter table employees modify employee_id smallint(4) unsigned not null auto_increment failed : Can't create/write to file './employees/#sql-13c_b1.frm' (Errcode: 13)

I am still acquring some unix knowlegdge so I am uncertain of the problem I am having.
I could use some help please.

thanks
md