Date:      Thu, 5 Apr 2001 11:26:41 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@freebsd.org>
To:        wkb@freebie.demon.nl
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: loader fixes going into 4.3R ?

On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 09:41:46AM +0000, wkb@freebie.demon.nl wrote:
> Is it possible to get the loader fixes tested in time for MFC to
> go out with 4.3R ?

Isn't it a little early to be calling for it?  It hasn't sat in -current
for anytime, and very few people have said they've tested it.  In fact I
was a little surprised to see it commited to -current w/o a few more
people piping up saying it worked for them across all the Alpha's we care
about running on.

> Main test vehicles would be AS4[01]00 and AS1200.

Uh, why?  This is a change that could maybe for some fluke break the
loader on say the AS200.  IMHO, it needs to be tested on every Alpha
model we care about.

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)