Date:      Wed, 8 May 2002 14:40:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jacob <spamforjacob@tardell.se>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/36789: openssh port will not compile, checksum error

The following reply was made to PR ports/36789; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jacob <spamforjacob@tardell.se>
To: "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, dinoex@FreeBSD.org
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 23:34:52 +0200

 On Wed, 08 May 2002 10:01:12 -0500
 "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net> wrote:

 > I believe the new file will be redownloaded during package building, but
 > the port doesn't look at ftp.freebsd.org for the patch it goes to
 > openbsd, so it doesn't need to be updated, does it?

 I have re-examined this tonight and I think you are right. This bug (different
 patches on different sites) was trigged due to my faulty configuration in /etc/make.conf.
 I had a MASTER_SITES_OVERRIDE pointing to a local site (ftp.se.freebsd.org) to speed up the
 download. I should probably have used MASTER_SORT_REGEX to give local sites priority instead.

 The correct version of the patch file (openbsd28_3.1.patch) has propagated out now anyway
 so I suggest we close this problem report.

 kind regards,

 /jacob