Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 1998 10:03:34 -0000
From:      "Bob Bishop" <rb@gid.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-ISP@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <rb@gid.co.uk>
Subject:   ISPs within spitting distance of Palo Alto

Hi,

Apologies for troubling the list with this, but it seemd like a good place
to ask the question.

A client of ours has an office in Palo Alto and needs a fixed link
connexion (T1 or less, they manage with 64k in the UK; I'm not up-to-date
with what's available in CA). This would be connexion/routing only, we'd do
DNS etc.

If anyone reading this could provide such a service, or feels like
recommending anyone else, please contact me by email. Thanks

--
Bob Bishop                                   +44 118 977 4017
rb@gid.co.uk