Date:      Mon, 8 Feb 2016 06:17:40 -0500
From:      George Mitchell <george+freebsd@m5p.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Removing documentation

On 02/08/16 04:55, John Marino wrote:
> On 2/8/2016 10:30 AM, Mathias Picker wrote:
>> [...]
>> To comment on the original bug report: removing portmaster from
>> documentation seems to be a bit premature. It's working fine for me,
>> and it seems quite a lot simpler to me than synth, which makes it
>> preferable in my book.
>
> Honestly you're the first one to say *that*.
> [...]

Then allow me to be the second.  But then, I find poudriere
unusable on my build system (I don't use ZFS and my memory is
apparently too limited).  Portmaster just does the right thing.

We get that you don't like portmaster.  So please don't use it.
But don't deprive the rest of us.                      -- George