Date:      Thu, 8 Jan 1998 02:30:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        "M. Monninger" <markem@primenet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Serial Console?

I just grabbed a bunch of stuff out of the mailing list archives.  I
searched "questions" and "hackers" using the search phrases "comconsole"
and "serial AND console" and came up with everything i needed.

A good starting point is /usr/src/sys/i386/boot/biosboot/README.serial

If you don't have source on your machine, you can look at
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb and browse starting at "src".

Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
----
                           "I'm not a prophet or a stone-age man
                           Just a mortal with potential of a superman
                           I'm living on"      -DB