Date:      Wed, 5 May 1999 22:16:34 -0500
From:      Jim <jameso@elwood.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SSL

Quick question, I am new to Apache in general, and SSL totally. I was just
wondering where the best place to start finding info as to the best way of
getting a site up. From what I have seen, mod_ssl is only legal if it is
used for non-commerical use, is there a better alternative? Any good How-To
or any thing of the sort to give me a kick start?

Thanks for any help.

Jim
jameso@elwood.net