Date:      Tue, 15 May 2012 11:07:51 -0700
From:      Sean Bruno <seanbru@yahoo-inc.com>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [stable-9]

Trying to use two interfaces connected to the same network with the same
default router.  The two interfaces have two different IPs on the
same /28 and point at the same default router of .1.  I have
successfully configured the machine such that data is coming *in* on
both interfaces, but the output is only going out the first interface.

I've compiled with RADIX_MPATH enabled, and I'm setting the default
route ... but, I'm pretty ignorant what to do next.  Chances are, I'm
just being stupid here and I need to get more sleep.

-bash-4.2$ netstat -r
Routing tables

Internet:
Destination        Gateway            Flags    Refs      Use  Netif
Expire
default            <redacted>         UGS         0 33320033   igb0
XXX.XXX.XXX.0/25    link#1             U           0        0   igb0 =>
XXX.XXX.XXX.0/25    link#2             U           0        0   igb1

What am I missing here?

Sean