Date:      Wed, 05 Nov 2003 19:08:32 +0530
From:      Nikhil Sidhaye <n_sidhaye@swissinfo.org>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org

Dear Friends,

	i am able to compile FreeTTS demo programs in linux. but when i try to run
them it gives te error as 'Line unavailable Format is PCM_SIGNED,  16000.0
Hz, 16 bit, mono, big-endian, audio data' it is able to play all the other
audio files using javax.sound. Though I can use XMMS to play my audio
files. Also my (arts)sound srver works smoothly on default settings.

	However same program works on my windows 98 SE.
Operating System : Red Hat Linux 7.1 KDE  2.2.1
JDK 1.4.0 beta release.

./Nikhil
--
A mind once stretched by a new idea,