Date:      Wed, 15 Sep 1999 19:36:41 -0400
From:      "C J Michaels" <cjm2@earthling.net>
To:        "Greg Lehey" <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 3.3-RC: vinum error after 'make world' (non-fatal)

This is all I have appearing in /var/log/messages regarding vinum.

Sep 15 00:18:22 cartman /kernel: changing root device to wd0s1a
Sep 15 00:18:22 cartman /kernel: vinum: loaded
Sep 15 00:18:22 cartman /kernel: wd3: reverting to PIO mode reading fsbn 0
(status 51<rdy,seekdone,err> error 84<badblk,abort>)
Sep 15 00:18:22 cartman /kernel: vinum: reading configuration from
/dev/wd3s1a
Sep 15 00:18:22 cartman /kernel: vinum: updating configuration from
/dev/wd2s1a
Sep 15 00:18:22 cartman /kernel: vinum: updating configuration from
/dev/wd0s1

Doesn't seem to be any problem here.

Thanks
-Chris

P.S.  Does anyone know what that 3rd line is telling me?  That's practically
a brand new drive.