Date:      Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:53:22 +1000
From:      Rob B <rbyrnes@ozemail.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: hardware problem

At 17:10 13/09/2001, Riccardo.Veraldi@fi.infn.it wrote:
>anyone could give me a little hint about a problem I ahve with an AS 1000
>2/266. if so I will write what is my problem.
>thank you

Ahh, that's very cheeky, trying to get an answer before asking a
question.  That's like theft ... most lists work on a trade principal, you
ask a question, you then (and only then) get an answer :)

How about you ask the question (no-one will laugh ... promise) to the list,
and then we will see if anyone knows the answer.

Cheers,
Rob
:)

--
Yesterday I was a dog. Today I'm a dog. Tomorrow I'll probably still be a
dog. Sigh! There's so little hope for advancement.

This is random quote 1125 of a collection of 1160