Date:      Sat, 22 Oct 2005 23:05:51 +0200
From:      "Axel S. Gruner" <asg@encephalon.de>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   New publication about FreeBSD in Chip OpenSource Professionell

Hi,

i wrote an article with Angelika G=F6=DFler about FreeBSD and the =20
difference about Linux.
This article is printed in "Chip OpenSource Professionell" (06/2005, =20
November/December), Site 112-116:
http://www.chip.de/opensource
Before i forget, the article is written in german ;-).
Actually, there is no free PDF available :-(.
We show some security aspects (jails, securelevel, gbde, firewalls) =20
and the use of FreeBSD as a Desktopsystem (also with PCBSD and =20
DesktopBSD). Also we found some words about the bsdcertification.

Maybe you can push that at the news section.

Ah, well, also i wrote a Howto (in german) about "jails". You can =20
find that here:
http://www.encephalon.de/freebsd/freebsd-jails/index.html
this would be also very intersting to found that in the news section =20
(or as an article).

Axel S. Gruner
--
Axel S. Gruner