Date:      Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:19:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      Andrew Prior <asp@compt.com>
To:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Target mode help

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Matthew Jacob wrote:

> Make that:
>
> # Bitmap of units to enable targetmode operations.
> options         AHC_TMODE_ENABLE=XXX
>
> where XXX is the bitmap of units you want in target mode
> (e.g., 0x1 for unit 0, 0x3 for units 0 && 1...)

 Ahhh... OK, I just started looking for the AHC_TARGET_MODE in the LINT
file and noticed the AHC_TMODE_ENABLE flag.  Since I saw that aic7xxx_freebsd.h
had AHC_TARGET_MODE set to 1, I didn't think I needed to do anything else
like that in the conf file.  I already had the "targ" and "targbh" which I
had picked up from scouring google and deja, but I missed that one.  I'll
give that a shot.  Thanks!

 - Andrew