Date:      Tue, 30 Jun 1998 20:18:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Simon Mendoza <simon_v_mendoza@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Undesired Personal Email Rejected.

---Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net> wrote:

> Greetings -
>
> This is a form letter set to be sent whenever I receive a message
from you.
> I'd like to remind you that I'd prefer not to receive personal
messages
> from you in my mailbox.  Your message has been deleted unread
automatically
> by my filters, and this letter has been mailed to you.  It will be
sent
> any time I receive a personal Email from you.
>
> Please try to remember next time not to send Email to my personal
mailbox.
> Your compliance is greatly appreciated.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Tim
> fewtch@serv.net

 Do as you please, every time I read my mail from the list and see a
message on the list where it happens to be your name, I will
automatically delete it, as far as  I'm concerned there's no need for
me to read any of your ideas or comments on any subject I might be
interested in. There isn't anything personal about this  reply, 'cause
to me you happen to be just a name, nothing more, just like a number
in a survey.

greetings back

Simon.