Date:      Mon, 18 May 1998 14:50:30 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@dal.net>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        matusita@matatabi.or.jp
Subject:   Re: net/bind8: is it obsoleted ?

Makoto MATSUSHITA@pop-server.san.rr.com (まつしたまこと) wrote:

> ISC bind is already upgraded to 8.1.2, however, net/bind8 is still
> 8.1.1. I know that bind-8 is already imported to the main source
> repository (/usr/src/contrib/bind; now it is 8.1.2-T3B).
>
> This means that net/bind8 is currently obsoleted ?

	First off, you need to fix your From: header, it's badly mangled.
Second, I sent an update to the BIND8 port to its maintainer several
days ago and haven't heard from him yet. It is on my list to post that
diff here today. As for the copy imported to -Current that will likely
be changed soon since I know the person working on the import is
generally on top of those things. :)

Thanks for your interest,

Doug

--
***         Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network       ***
*** Proud designer and maintainer of the world's largest Internet