Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 1995 11:21:58 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        bemar@servicom.es (Antonio Navarro)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Using color in C

Antonio Navarro stands accused of saying:
> I am trying to use colors under C. How can I show colors on the
> screen (something similar to the COLOR statement in Basic) ?. I
> have read the source code of the vidcontrol program (because
> you can obtain 16 colors when you execute the vidcontrol
> utility with the 'show' keyword), but I do not understand the
> sequences to obtain color.

I would suggest 'man ncurses' would be a good place to start.

> Antonio Navarro

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" -Terry Lambert  UNIX: live FreeBSD or die! [[