Date:      Mon, 28 Mar 2016 16:19:34 -0500
From:      Bill Sorenson <instructionset@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 10.3 Problem on Xserve G5

So I'm working on tracking this issue down and I've been poking around
src/sys/dev/iicbus and src/sys/powerpc looking for relevant changes
between 10.2 and 10.3 and I'm not finding anything obvious. I might
try some hacks to narrow this down a bit but if anybody has any ideas
I'm all ears.

Thanks,
Bill S.