Date:      Mon, 3 Jun 2019 18:38:47 -0700
From:      Johannes Lundberg <johalun@FreeBSD.org>
To:        FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   UEFI boot broken in 13?

Hi

I'm using poudriere-image to create usb memstick images. The images are
identical except OS version. They are tested on a laptop with 13-CURRENT
installed as only OS, having UEFI boot and root on zfs.

12-STABLE memstick boots fine with in UEFI mode.

With 13-CURRENT memstick it boots the installed FreeBSD from the SSD
instead (I choose USB UEFI OS in boot menu but it silently boots from
the SSD instead). If I switch to legacy boot, the memstick image boots fine.

Any ideas?

/Johannes